Write a blog on a topic of your choice. Below are a few ideas to get started and some tips.
- To choose a topic, consider anything and everything in your life that you feel passionate about. What are your hobbies? Do you like to travel? Do you have any collections? How do you spend most of your free time? Do you have a favorite place to hide or hang out? What do you do with friends?
- If the topic seems too large to manage in a short piece, narrow it down to one aspect. For example, if you love to skateboard, offer tips on how to get started. If you love to shop, tell where to buy shoes. If man’s best friend is your best friend, write about training Fido to STAY!
- Start the blog with your lead sentence. What is the main premise or thought?
- Don’t be afraid to say what you think.
- Keep the style conversational.
- Cite sources
- Have fun.
Suggested Length: 250 words